Double Slipper Nickel Interior Copper Bathtub
Nickel Interior Copper Bathtub Copper Bathtub with horizontal ribbing and rivets makes this bathtub an eye-catching piece for any home.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 70″
- Width: 30″
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Polished
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 32″ W x 31″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 64 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 31″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 67 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 170/325 lbs.
- Smooth rim and base.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why you should consider investing Slanting Base Copper Bathtub full black
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance. Because of intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtub can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, brass metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use.
Read more on the care & maintenance of copper baths at this link.
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
If you have landed on this product listing from the USA, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.com
If you have landed on this product listing from the UK or any other European country, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk