Copper Tub Nickel Exterior
This extra wide Copper Tub Nickel Exterior features a gently hammered tub body and a sleek, decorative plinth. The nickel exterior creates a stunning, reflective silvery-white appearance and complements the antique copper finish beautifully.
- Design: Transitional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 78″
- Width: 40″
- Height: 23″
- Tub Interior Length: 55″
- Tub Interior Width: 30″
- Water Depth to Rim: 19″
- Water Depth To Overflow: 16-1/4″
- Exterior Treatment: Polished
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 135
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Dimensions: 78″ L x 40″ W (front to back) x 23″ H (± 1″).
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Note: Due to its size, this tub may require 3 – 4 people to lift.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
Why you should consider investing Copper Tub Nickel Exterior
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Use a soft cloth only never use steel wool as this can scratch the surface of the bath, and the same goes for brushes.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, brass metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use.
Read more on the care & maintenance of copper baths at this link.
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
If you have landed on this product listing from the USA, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.com
If you have landed on this product listing from the UK or any other European country, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk