Copper Pedestal Tub Nickel Interiors
The Copper Pedestal Tub Nickel Interiors features a smooth plinth with ribbing, a rolled rim and a hammered texture. This tub’s nickel interior beautifully contrasts its antique copper exterior.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 61″ Dimensions: 61″ L x 31″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without/with overflow: 75/65 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without/with overflow: 97/80 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why you should consider investing in a copper bath
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance because of intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtub can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass being a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission. Since you are not the only one who will be using the bathtub in your bathroom hence, it is important to make sure that the material of your tub is antibacterial to prevent the disease transmission that may happen by coming in contact with different human bodies.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: