Smooth Copper Nickel Clawfoot Tub
Incorporate rustic elegance in your bathroom with the addition of the 66 inch Smooth Copper Nickel Clawfoot Tub. Relax in style by adding a beautiful tub to your bathing space.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 66″
- Width: 32″
- Height: 29″
- Tub Interior Length: 50″
- Tub Interior Width: 21-1/2″
- Water Depth to Rim: 17″
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Overflow Options: No Overflow Drilling/ Drain
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: 8-1/4″ Rim Holes
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 70
- Dimensions: 66″ L x 32″ W (front to back) x 29″ H (± 1″).
- Smooth rim.
- Antique Copper exterior and Nickel plated interior.
- Smooth exterior.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Each tub is crafted by hand. No two tubs are alike. All dimensions ± 1″.
Why you should consider investing Smooth Copper Nickel Clawfoot
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Use a soft cloth only never use steel wool as this can scratch the surface of the bath, and the same goes for brushes.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, brass metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use.
Read more on the care & maintenance of copper baths at this link.
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
If you have landed on this product listing from the USA, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.com
If you have landed on this product listing from the UK or any other European country, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk