Hammered Clawfoot Copper Double Slipper Tub Blue-Green Patina Exterior
The Hammered Clawfoot Copper Double Slipper Tub Blue-Green Patina Exterior is a designer bath and the epitome of luxury with a solid pure copper build.
This is the latest bath addition to our catalog and features a hammered blue-green patina exterior finish and hammered antique finish copper interior surface.
- 66″ Dimensions(mm): 1676.40 L x 800.10 W x 723.90 H
- 66″ Dimensions(inches): 66″ L x 31-1/2″ W (front to back) x 28-1/2″ H (± 1″).
- 72″ Dimensions(mm): 1828.80 x 812.80 x 736.60
- 72″ Dimensions(inches): 72″ L x 32″ W (front to back) x 29″ H (± 1″).
- Hammered Antique Copper Finish Interiors
- Hammered Blue-Green Patina Finish Exterior
- Feet Type: Copper Clawfoot / Lion Paw
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Water Capacity (liters): 300 liters approx.
- Tub Weight Uncrated (Kg): 47 Kg approx.
- Tub Weight Crated (Kg): 112 Kg approx.
Why buy this Hammered Clawfoot Copper Double Slipper Tub Blue-Green Patina Exterior
The copper tub gives an attractive aesthetic feel. While being aesthetically pleasing, a copper tub also maintains good durability, being naturally resistant to scratches and other chippings that may occur. Also, for those who do not enjoy cleaning or maintenance, maintaining a copper tub is very simple and does not require the need for harsh cleaning chemicals whatsoever. Aside from the aesthetic aspect & antibacterial properties, copper tends to have healing benefits on the body which are scientifically proven. We hence recommend soaking yourself in a copper tub twice a day if you own one of these luxurious bathing beauties.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below:
For more thorough cleaning, clean the bathtub occasionally with gentle or mild dish soap, warm water, and a soft and clean cloth or sponge. wipe the inner and outer surfaces of your copper bathtub with a piece of cloth or sponge to keep it away from water residues held in the texture.