Clawfoot Copper Bathtub Black Outside
Clawfoot Copper Bathtub Black Outside is a strikingly beautiful copper bathtub with a contrasting polished copper interior finish and black exterior finish.
- Dim. (mm): 1828.80 x 812.80 x 736.60
- Dim. (inches): 72″ x 32″ x 29″
- Made of 100% pure 16-gauge copper sheet.
- Polish Copper Interior & Black Exterior.
- Popup bath waste included.
- Easy maintenance.
This copper tub features a stunning dual-tone with clawfoot legs and is built to last a lifetime with high strength durable pure 16-gauge copper sheet.
We have some other variations of clawfoot copper bathtub that might be of interest to you as well. Take a look at them at the links down below:
- Copper Bathtub Olive Green Exterior Brass Clawfoot Legs
- Copper Clawfoot Tub Full Copper Finish
- Clawfoot Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside
- Clawfoot Copper Tub Hammered Single Slipper
- Hammered Copper Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub
- Hammered Clawfoot Copper Double Slipper Tub
- Copper Bathtub Clawfoot Design
- Smooth Copper Nickel Clawfoot Tub
- Clawfoot Design Copper Bathtub
- Clawfoot Copper Tub Chinese Style
Why you should consider investing in a copper bath
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance because of intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtub can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass being a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission. Since you are not the only one who will be using the bathtub in your bathroom hence, it is important to make sure that the material of your tub is antibacterial to prevent the disease transmission that may happen by coming in contact with different human bodies.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below: