Made of 16-gauge pure copper this tub features a hammered antique copper interior finish.
- Configuration: Round Soaker Tub With Seat
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Outer Dimension: 45″ x 36″
- Inner Dimension: 39″ x 36″ with 18″ x 14″ x 12″ Built-In Copper Bench.
- Installation Type: Surface-Mount
- Tub Floor Height: 2.5″ – 3″ from ground
- Material Gauge: (16 Gauge or .050″)
- Bath Tub Weight: 200lbs
- Water Capacity: 70 Gallons
- Drain Opening: 2″ Centered (non-overflow)
Care & Maintenance
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have water marks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.
Read more about the care & maintenance of copper bathtubs.