Pedestal Copper Bathtub
This Pedestal Copper Bathtub features a smooth plinth with horizontal ribbing, a tightly rolled rim, and a hammered tub body. The desirable Antique Copper finish complements any bathroom decor, and its dual-ended shape is perfect for couples. Pair this tub with a freestanding or wall-mount faucet for a designer look.
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 100
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 210
- 61″ Dimensions: 61″ L x 31″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 65 gallons.
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 33″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity with overflow: 73 gallons.
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 32″ W x 26″ H (± 1″). Water capacity without/with overflow: 97/80 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Requires wall or floor-mount tub filler.
- Tubs are available with or without an overflow.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why you should consider investing Pedestal Copper Bathtub
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance. Because of intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtub can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, brass metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use.
Read more on the care & maintenance of copper baths at this link.
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
If you have landed on this product listing from the USA, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.com
If you have landed on this product listing from the UK or any other European country, you might want to visit this product at the following link: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk