Copper Bathtub Nickel Finish Inside & Outside 70″ x 29″ x 27″
Copper Bathtub Nickel Finish Inside & Outside is a 70″ copper tub with full nickel finish body. This 16-gauge copper bathing tub is a sturdy piece of metallic fixture that you can benefit from for the years to come.
The Key Key benefits of using a copper tub are as follows:
- Health benefit: Copper is an essential nutrient needed by human body. Soaking yourself in copper tub helps absorb those nutrients and helps in healing process of your body.
- Corrosion Resistant: Copper is naturally resistant to corrosion.
- Antimicrobial properties: Copper has antimicrobial properties. The bacteria & microbes have hard time growing on copper surface.
The Product Spec:
- Dimensions(mm): 1770(L) x 740(W) x 680(H)
- Dimensions(Inches): 70” (L) x 29” (W) x 27” (H)
- Bottom seating area size in inches: 50″ x 21″
- Bottom seating area size in mm: 1270mm x 533.40mm
- Nickel Interior & Exterior Finish
- Made of pure durable 16 gauge copper
- Handcrafted by consummate Indian artisans
- Waste Included
- Tub filler must be floor or wall mounted
Care & Maintenance
Copper is a soft metal and hence can get scratches easily, however owing to self-healing nature of copper, these scratches will disappear themselves as surface of copper constantly reacts with the air and gradually changes color and appearance. This is called the patina.
Instead of trying to repair the scratches, you should start loving them as these scratches, dents, and dings form the unique character of the copper and adds to the rustic feel of the metal product.
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have water marks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.
Read more about care & maintenance of copper bathtubs.