Cast Bronze Sink White Bronze
Cast Bronze Sink White Bronze by Vani Crafts maintenance coat of any wax may be applied periodically to maintain this finish.
- Some finishing marks, minor pitting, and small color anomalies are the distinguishing traits of our handcrafted bronze sinks.
- Patinas will vary a little with each Cast Bronze Sink White Bronze.
- Each sink receives a coat of wax which gives our sinks a rich, natural luster and slows the natural oxidation process.
Care & Maintenance
- Wipe the basin dry with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean with a non-bleach mild soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents, as these will compromise or remove the oxidized surface.
- Avoid the use of anti-bacterial soaps. Do not allow toothpaste or any kind of corrosive materials to sit on the surface of the sink.
- Expect the patina to change naturally over time.
- To get rid of spots caused by hard water, dilute white vinegar with an equal amount of water and fill the sink or wipe on with a soft cloth.
- Allow to soak for several minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- White bronze has a satin finish and is the actual color of the bronze material.
- It will take on a slightly darker, richer patina over time.
Newly constructed bronze sinks go through a natural aging process and may appear unsightly for a very short, “break-in” period. Initially, they will be pink in color and evolve into a rich, golden or caramel-brown color. In a short time, your sink will develop dark spots and marks where water or other products have caused natural oxidation. This is normal. These spots will blend together and transform your sink into a beautifully vibrant display of color. Not to worry… The patina will revive quickly and any spots will vanish in a short time, depending on the minerals in your water.
Bronze has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes Care and Maintenance
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
Visiting here from the USA? Check this bath on our USA website at the link down below:
Visiting here from the UK? Check this bath on our UK website at the link down below: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk