Cast Bronze Sink Antique Dark Finish
Cast Bronze Sink Antique Dark Finish by Coppersmith® Creations. The leaf style design of this sink is a perfect ornament for your home decor.
- Cast Bronze Sink Antique Dark Finish
- Coppersmith Creations bronze vessels are hand-crafted using traditional sand casting methods.
- Some finishing marks, minor pitting, and small color anomalies are the distinguishing traits of our handcrafted bronze sinks.
- Patinas will vary a little with each sink.
- Each sink receives a coat of wax which gives our sinks a rich, natural luster and slows the natural oxidation process.
- Wipe the basin dry with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean with a non-bleach mild soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents, as these will compromise or remove the oxidized surface.
- Avoid the use of anti-bacterial soaps. Do not allow toothpaste or any kind of corrosive materials to sit on the surface of the sink.
- When water no longer forms beads on the surface of the basin, re-apply another coat of paste wax.
- Expect the patina to change naturally over time.
- Allow to soak for several minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- White bronze has a satin finish and is the actual color of the bronze material.
- It will take on a slightly darker, richer patina over time.
Newly constructed bronze sinks go through a natural aging process and may appear unsightly for a very short, “break-in” period. Initially, they will be pink in color and evolve into a rich, golden or caramel-brown color. In a short time, your sink will develop dark spots and marks where water or other products have caused natural oxidation. This is normal. These spots will blend together and transform your sink into a beautifully vibrant display of color. Not to worry… The patina will revive quickly and any spots will vanish in a short time, depending on the minerals in your water.
Bronze has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes Care and Maintenance
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
Visiting here from the USA? Check this bath on our USA website at the link down below:
Visiting here from the UK? Check this bath on our UK website at the link down below: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk
There are no reviews yet.