Cast Bronze Sink 18 inch Earthen Lamp Style
Cast Bronze Sink 18 inch Earthen Lamp Style is a contemporary metal cast bronze sinks beautifully designed in the shape of the earthen lamp.
This sink has following key highlights:
- Shiny metallic bronze interior finish.
- Black Exterior.
- Dimension: 18″(L) x 13.25″(W) x 6″(H)
Care & Maintenance
- Wipe the basin dry with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean with a non-bleach mild soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh detergents, as these will compromise or remove the oxidized surface.
- Avoid the use of anti-bacterial soaps. Do not allow toothpaste or any kind of corrosive materials to sit on the surface of the sink.
- Expect the patina to change naturally over time.
- Allow to soak for several minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- White bronze has a satin finish and is the actual color of the bronze material.
- It will take on a slightly darker, richer patina over time.
- Just a few of the finishes and types of surfaces we restore and maintain include:
Newly constructed bronze sinks go through a natural aging process and may appear unsightly for a very short, “break-in” period. Initially, they will be pink in color and evolve into a rich, golden or caramel-brown color. In a short time, your sink will develop dark spots and marks where water or other products have caused natural oxidation. This is normal. These spots will blend together and transform your sink into a beautifully vibrant display of color. Acid products, like ketchup or lemon, will remove the patina on your sink if left on for a while. Not to worry… The patina will revive quickly and any spots will vanish in a short time, depending on the minerals in your water.
Bronze has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes Care and Maintenance
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
Visiting here from the USA? Check this bath on our USA website at the link down below:
Visiting here from the UK? Check this bath on our UK website at the link down below: https://www.coppersmithcreations.co.uk