Storing water in a copper water bottle creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae, and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking. In addition, water stored in a copper vessel, preferably overnight or at least for four hours, acquires a certain quality from the copper. Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins.
You might see some dark/black marks or patches on the inside and outside of the bottle and these are mainly due to the high heat used in making these. We avoid using strong chemicals to remove these as these are for the use of drinking. Please wash it before first use.